New videos added last week:
- We discuss the lack luster RAW live in Boston that we attended which happened to be the lowest rated RAW in history.
- Vince McMahon himself stops by to give us his explanation on why RAW is dropping in the ratings. I
- t is the 22nd anniversary of the nWo so we talk about our favorite segments, why it died and how it continues to impact the industry today as the Bullet Club.
- Lastly, we go over the top matches of the G1 Climax tourney for this weekend and the Extreme Rules PPV. The extreme rules talk brings up a discussion about why Rusev as a main eventer may fail despite fans loving to chant Rusev Day.
Listen to our interview with Hanson from NXT’s War Raiders from October of last year (pre-NXT). He talks about his early career, the WWE Cease and Desist letter to the Bucks, his future plans involving WWE and more!
Ring of Honor’s biggest rising star, Flip Gordon, joined us last February to talk about possibly joining the Bullet Club, if he has any WWE / NJPW aspirations, who he was picking in the Superbowl, why he’s a huge John Cena fan and most importantly, he teaches us how to properly eat cereal.
- On the first ever episode of Wrestling Without Reason, we discuss Brock Lesnar’s absence. Is it best for business to have a champion who is never around? Who should take the title off him?
- Also we play our patented game, Wrestling Price is Right!! Make sure to listen to find out what your showcase is.
- Lastly, we discuss a comment made by Meltzer in a recent interview about whether or not WWE is now too big to fail and if it truly will not be affected when Vince steps down.
- Make sure to click subscribe/follow and leave feedback!!
Listen below and remember to follow. You can also subscribe on Apple podcasts: