New videos added last week:
- We discuss the lack luster RAW live in Boston that we attended which happened to be the lowest rated RAW in history.
- Vince McMahon himself stops by to give us his explanation on why RAW is dropping in the ratings. I
- t is the 22nd anniversary of the nWo so we talk about our favorite segments, why it died and how it continues to impact the industry today as the Bullet Club.
- Lastly, we go over the top matches of the G1 Climax tourney for this weekend and the Extreme Rules PPV. The extreme rules talk brings up a discussion about why Rusev as a main eventer may fail despite fans loving to chant Rusev Day.
Listen to our interview with Hanson from NXT’s War Raiders from October of last year (pre-NXT). He talks about his early career, the WWE Cease and Desist letter to the Bucks, his future plans involving WWE and more!
- On this week’s episode, our main discussion is about comments Bret Hart made about boycotting the WWE Hall of Fame until people who are more deserving start getting put in like his brother, Owen Hart and Dynamite Kid.
- We also play a new game called That’s My Line! which tests your knowledge of famous promos.
- Then we discuss the future of the WWE championship including how long AJ’s run should last and when is it time for DB to hold the title again.
- We also talk about the new season of GLOW and WWE’s insistence in making RAW all about Roman even though he is disliked by most.
Ring of Honor’s biggest rising star, Flip Gordon, joined us last February to talk about possibly joining the Bullet Club, if he has any WWE / NJPW aspirations, who he was picking in the Superbowl, why he’s a huge John Cena fan and most importantly, he teaches us how to properly eat cereal.
- On the first ever episode of Wrestling Without Reason, we discuss Brock Lesnar’s absence. Is it best for business to have a champion who is never around? Who should take the title off him?
- Also we play our patented game, Wrestling Price is Right!! Make sure to listen to find out what your showcase is.
- Lastly, we discuss a comment made by Meltzer in a recent interview about whether or not WWE is now too big to fail and if it truly will not be affected when Vince steps down.
- Make sure to click subscribe/follow and leave feedback!!
Listen below and remember to follow. You can also subscribe on Apple podcasts:
Today, the World Wrasslin Podcast dies and Wrestling without Reason podcast lives. Why the change you ask, well we felt like it. But really, the whole show format has changed so much since we started so we thought it makes sense to change the name along with it.
Instead of doing a repetitive recap of the week of WWE, we decided instead to discuss the most important happenings in the whole wrestling industry including NJPW, Ring of Honor, Impact … basically everything wrestling. We will still be interviewing the hottest Indy stars and playing our original wrestling themed games. Stay tuned for our first podcast episode coming next week!